Does anybody ever get a reply from Apple

I have been following this forum & have submitted multiple feedbacks concrning Catalina but interestingly have not elicited one response from Apple. I realize that development is overwhelmed with problems but I would think there should besome sort of response to all the "broken" pieces so that we know that somebody is actually aware of what we are seeing out here in the field

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of billgr0248 Down vote post of billgr0248

Replies

None so far.., and agree with all..., more than 1 month since feedback was sent an no answer in the forums nor feedback assistant 😟

Don't expect contact unless they need more info and reach out. There is no promise a bug report will include a dialog with the dev.

And keep in mind that problems exposed/discussed in public are one thing, while what the teams are actually working on in real time are another, meaning they're already working on version y, while you're still beating on version x.

Personally, I'd want them focusing on their work vs. being tied up in debriefs 😉

They will occasionally contact you by email and in the "Inbox" of Feedback Assistant, if as was already mentioned they need more info or to check to see if issues you have submitted in Feedback Assistant are "Fixed" in the new build. It is seldom that they contact you though.