How can i distribute an iOS product application through Appstore or using any other medium to multiple clients?

We are having a product application and need to distribute it to multiple clients with different themes n colours. Currently we are uploading these multiple targets to our own apple itunes accounts and releasing on Appstore. These apps are publicly available and only the users purchasing the product can login to the application. Recently submitted applications were rejected from appstore review due to the reason "During our review, we still found that this app was designed for a specific business or organization and not for general distribution on the App Store. Business apps available on the App Store are meant for use by a wide variety of external customers around the world. " .

How can i overcome this situation?.

Can we solve this issue by using a Single enterprise account?.

Replies

Apple seems to be pushing VPP / Apple Business for this type of app. See the WWDC video:

https://developer.apple.com/videos/play/wwdc2019/304/

If you look through some other threads in this forum, though, there doesn't seem to be a good solution if your customers have locations in multiple countries.

B2B application distribution have some contry restrictions n also have some issues while updating application. https://forums.developer.apple.com/thread/112509.

I think its better to go for enterprise distribution.. Right??

Enterprise accounts are for distributing to employees, not clients though, so I don't think that will work.

>Can we solve this issue by using a Single enterprise account?.

Only when the users are employees of the company that owns that account, and the apps are distributed internally, not via the store.

If you're asking can you obtain and use an Enterprise Program account to distribute to the employees of company that you don't own, the answer is no, that would be a violation of that program's agreement.

If each company has it's own Enterprise Program account, you can make your money by working as an internal consultant, helping them to use their own servers to distribute to their own employees.