Is it possible to have one project compile into multiple apps?

I have a multi-tenant web application, where each customer in the application has their own website. I’d like to offer each cusomer their own iOS branded app.

Is it possible to have one Xcode iOS project compile to multiple, separate iOS applications? So the views and functionality would be same for each app, but the only thing that would be different is styling (colours, etc) and the base URL the application would request its data from.

Accepted Reply

>Is it possible to have one Xcode iOS project compile to multiple, separate iOS applications?

I won't get into details surrounding distribution, but yes - look into using multiple targets, one project....a very common method for the example you provide dev-side.

Replies

Do you want the apps on the AppStore ?

Why not have a single app, and adapt the specific parameters through data stored in userPrefs ?

>Is it possible to have one Xcode iOS project compile to multiple, separate iOS applications?

I won't get into details surrounding distribution, but yes - look into using multiple targets, one project....a very common method for the example you provide dev-side.

Yes, I’d want them to be separate apps available in the Store.

So one Xcode project would build Client App 1 with that client’s branding and data, Client App 2 with that client’s branding data, and so on.

Is there anything documented about how to do this specifically?