Notarization: "Team isn't configured for notarization"

Apple Recommended

Replies

I've never heard about "team configuration for notarization" previously. What are the steps to resolve that issue?

Yeah, that’s a weird one. I’ve seen this issue reported by a number of developers and I’m still investigating it.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!”
Apple Developer Relations, Developer Technical Support, Core OS/Hardware

let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@apple.com"
(s. 714789186)

Same problem, I never had that error before

This error is the subject of ongoing work at our end. I’ll post back here when I know more.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!”

Hello Eskimo,

I have the same problem. Waiting for your response almost a week.

Thanks !

Hello Eskimo,

I have the also same problem. Waiting for Apple response almost a 3 week.

Thanks !

Hello,

Any updates on this issue? Still occurs

Was anyone able to resolve this issue?

Still no update? We still get the same error

A few developers opened DTS tech support incidents about this issue and I discussed it at length with the notarisation team. Unfortunately, I’m not yet able to share any further details. If and when that changes, I’ll post an update on this thread.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!”

For a moment I thought this issue was resolved, yesterday I uploaded a flat package to the notarization service and it was accepted for processing but unfortunately there was some validations errors and returned a json describing each issue found, then I have fixed and submitted a new package and this time I`ve got the same error "Team is not yet configured for notarization".

Were you able to overcome this issue?

Hi eskimo,

I am facing the same problem and monitoring this thread since a long time. Waiting for the solution now. New macOS is less than a month away being released. is there any update on this issue. please let me know.

thanks

is there any update on this issue.

No. As I mentioned previously, I’ll post an update on this thread when I have some details to share.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!”

thanks eskimo for your response.

But my biggest concern is; what we should do in case macOS get released before the solution for this problem as apple has made notarisation mandatory. I hope you guys will come up with something before the OS release so that we can prepare our product accordingly.

Less than a month away from Catalina and still no information on this weird issue whatsoever - This is very frustrating... We're left with this vague message and just have no clue what is wrong...