Apple Magic mouse 2 IpadOS

Hi,

Out of curiosity, has anyone been able to pair through Bluetooth the Magic Mouse 2 with IpadOS? So far no success.

Replies

Magic mouse 2 is still not working on Beta 3... very dissapointing

I hope this gets resolved before the general release. To support the gen 1 magic mouse but not the current gen 2 mouse makes no sense. Also i HIGHLY doubt it but it would be great if the scroll gesture worked on the Magic Mouse/iPad. I have paired some mice with physical scroll wheels and they worked with Beta 2 - but the swipe/scroll gesture on the Magic Mouse gen 1 didn't work when paired with iPad.

We should all list this in the feedback app of iPadOS. Scroll would be nice.

Just tried pairing Magic Mouse 2 with Public Beta 2 and still no go. If you connect with lightning cable to iPad cursor shows up and it lists Magic Mouse in bluetooth devices but cursor won't move (kinda hard to anyway with lighting cable plugged in). As soon as you unplug lightning cable it all disappears.

Same here with iPad Air II and iPhone 7. Acts like its searching but then no go. Considering completely wiping firmware and starting over, but not sure it's worth it? At least on my iPad.

Tried Beta 3 and Beta 3 2nd release using Apple Magic Mouse with lightning port too. No luck on Bluetooth connection.

Developer Beta 4 is still a no go on pairing with Magic Mouse 2 😟 Same behavior as prior betas

****. I don’t see a reason it shouldn’t be supported ...

Has anyone had any luck on beta 4?

Nope, same old same old!

Still not capable with developer beta 4

Appears to still not be capable on beta 5

Yup - same for me - Beta 5 still not pairing with MM2

ditto.

Dito