iPad Pro (3rd Generation) Does not start after IpadOs 13 beta install

After instaling the beta version of IpadOs, my Ipad does not start. I cannot get passed the Apple logo on screen. The Ipad no linger shows as connected to the mac as well.

I tried the reset - volume up - down - home button hold. But still the same

Replies

same here. The iPad Pro does not start after the installation. After everything has been installed the iPad Pro does the final boot. The Apple logo is on screen, no progress bar shown. This state does not change for hours. The only way out is to put the iPad into recovery mode, install another iOS version and do a restore from backup. This was the same for iPadOS beta 1 and 2.

Same issue here with iPad gen5. Stuck on logo screen for two days. Cannot power off. Cannot reboot. I held down start/home to initiate restore procedure, iTunes recognizes this and asks if I want to restore, restore software downloads, then message comes up that iPad not found. SO I cannot even restore. I used Apple support chat and they could not fix either so I'm taking it in to apple store this evening. I know that something is actually happening behind the logo because even though the iPad has been plugged into charger this whole time, the battery level is very low.

Did you ever get iPad OS 13 on your device? I have tried it with beta 1 and beta 2 and it wont work. I have got it onto my ipad by doing a clean install and upgrading it but the moment I try to reset it and restore from backup it never actually does it. Very weird.