Upgrade my program enrollment

Hi Guys,

Need ur help ASAP.. 😟

I want to ask is it possible to change my enrollment program? Because i made a mistake when choosing the $99 program instead of $299 program.. Im hoping that i can enrolled in the $299 program.. Really hoping you guys can give me a way to upgrade my program choice.

Thanks and Best Regards

Replies

Note thatasking here is asking other devs, not support.

Those account types are separate and require separate applications, fees etc. AFAIK, there is no simple change/upgrade path between them.

Use the Contact Us link below to confirm current process with Apple directly.

Good luck.

Hello there

I'm since three weeks trying to enroll but i couldn't ,,, I'm facing the problem with paying the 99 USD, when i complete all the steps of completing my payment stage,, i reached the end with message says: Thank you, your payment request is comleted and apple will reply you through 2 business days .

i was waiting every time but there is no action done , i repeated that more than 7 times but unfortunately there is no result,,, the problem is that, Apple team is not returning back to me with the reason of rejecting the request , but, they approved my action by thanking me , and they are not rejecting my action ,,, so how can i solve this problem please?

This is a problem that Apple has been ignoring since November 2019. Here is the main discussion https://forums.developer.apple.com/thread/126314