Can't install Beta 3

I'm getting "An error occurred installing the update. You can try again to complete the installation". I'm also seeing an error in Console pertaining to "Update bundle package component's bridge version doesn't satisfy minimum requirement".

Replies

Try going to "Install Profile" under Downloads section of your Dev account..., after that worked for me 😉

Same here on 2018 MBP

Operations failed with error: Error Domain=BOSErrorDomain Code=110 "The bridgeOS update doesn't satisfy the given minimum version requirement." UserInfo={bridgeVersion=17.16.10466.5.18,0, minimumVersion=17.16.10496.5.4,0, catalogURL=https://swscan.apple.com/content/catalogs/others/index-10.15seed-10.15-10.14-10.13-10.12-10.11-10.10-10.9-mountainlion-lion-snowleopard-leopard.merged-1.sucatalog.gz, NSLocalizedDescription=The bridgeOS update doesn't satisfy the given minimum version requirement.}

Was this on a MBP? I had installed the profile to get the first beta. Did you re-install the profile?

i tried to remove and reinstall profile on my MBP 2018 but no lucky, btw, it can install successfully on MBA early 2015.

Unfortunately, this does not work for me

2015 doesn't have a T security chip. Perhaps they bundled a old bridgeOS version by accident when they deployed the update? Not sure how they missed this one if versioning is indeed the issue.

How to delete update downloaded package and re-download the latest update?

Same iMac Pro.

Yes, on a MBP 2018

Same issue with me.

This is also happening with my 15" Macbook Pro 2019, an eror occured installing the update, multiple attempts to retry fail, as well as manually removing and adding the profile.

I am getting the same exact error. It appears to be an issue with machines that have the T2 chip in them

Im getting same issue is there anyone with a Fix?

Same here :/

Same problem on 2018 MBP.