Apple Developer Program account under investigation

So I recently submitted my app for app store review and they rejected it with the following message in resolution center :

We are unable to continue this app’s review because your Apple Developer Program account is currently under investigation for not following the App Store Review Guidelines’ Developer Code of Conduct.

Common practices that may lead to an investigation include, but are not limited to:

• Inaccurately describing an app or service

• Misleading app content

• Engaging in inauthentic ratings and reviews manipulation

• Providing misleading customer support responses

• Providing misleading responses in Resolution Center

• Engaging in misleading purchasing or bait-and-switch schemes

• Engaging in other dishonest or fraudulent activity within or outside of the app

During our investigation, we will not review any apps you submit. Once we have completed our investigation, we will notify you via Resolution Center.We do not require any additional information from you at this time, nor do we have any additional details to share. We appreciate your continued patience during our investigation.

Best regards,

App Store Review

Its been 10 days and I havent heard from Apple. I tried to submit an appeal asking why i was put under investigation.None of my other has been on sale for more than 6 months because I took them down as I was busy. All they said was that i should remain patient and that tehy will let me know in resolution center.

If anyone else has faced this issue then please let me know how it goes. This is getting very troublesome.

If you in a condition similar to mine then please keep this thread updated I'll keep this post updated with whatever replies I get from apple.

Replies

Yes, it happens to me too. After I confirmed it's not violating anything, the app is in review and after that they reject again based on the "your account is under investigation"

Me April 26th. I wish I could. But I don’t wanna be iOS developer anymore. Every time I see those guys on the stage say how much they respect developer balabala make me sick. They value big company. But no small us.

Same happend to me, I don't see any violation of my app and I still got put into investigation. That is really frustrating.

Just to update that my game is published and the investigation is done. It took 2 months for it to complete. Don't lose hope!

it took 2 months?

my account was activated on June 25 but when i submit my app it told me that my account is under investigation

Solved.Just Delete the first App(Which noticed me the investigation) and create a new one to submit.And the new submit will be reviewed.i think it almost an apple bug😂

What's the result of the new one? And is the new one same as old?What changes have been made?

if the old one resubmitted ,it will not be reviewed and always in "wait for reviewed".

But the new one can be really reviewd ,and never mention the investigation

Guideline 1.1.6 - Safety - Objectionable Content

We noticed that your app provides potentially inaccurate diagnostic functionality for iOS devices to the user.

Currently, there is no publicly available infrastructure to support iOS diagnostic analysis. Therefore, your app may report inaccurate information which could mislead or confuse your users.

The next submission of this app may require a longer review time, and this app will not be eligible for an expedited review until this issue is resolved.

Next Steps

- Review the Objectionable Content section of the App Store Review Guidelines.

- Ensure your app is compliant with all sections of the App Store Review Guidelines and the Terms & Conditions of the Apple Developer Program.

- Once your app is fully compliant, resubmit your app for review.

Please see attached screenshot for details.

Screenshot-0702-110325.png

Does it really work?? Anyone else who has tried this ??

Is the new one the same as the old one? What are the differences between new and old?

I am newly registered my account on end of Feb.

And my account has been investigated from end of May.

It is hardlly understand that more than two month is needed to investigate newbie account and still no answer...

The different is the new one isn't said under investigation!

Really work! Have a try!

So i said it is an applebug

you can try my method🙂

I'm talking about whether the old and new projects are exactly the same, in terms of code and metadata.