Testflight Build missing

We uploaded a build using Xcode, we saw it on testflight processing but suddenly gone. Is there any problem on App Store Connect?

Replies

Same issue here, sent 3 builds all disappeared after processing.

Same issue. This may be connected with the servers (npmjs.org, and Cloudflare etc.) that went down today.

Just uploaded build with new version number with out doing any changes, app appears in testflight tab. Also was able to share build to internal testing team. Just try incrementing version number and upload again. Have opened support ticket regarding issue faced, will keep you all updated with findings.

I try to build new version and upload. It works fine now 😀 thanks guys.

this isnt work in my case

Same here, I just uploaded with new version number but the build disappeared, again.

I uploaded four or five times with the same issue and it did not show for 12 hours.

I just contacted Apple.
"https://developer.apple.com/contact"

Apple was aware of the issue and asked me to wait

I also faced the same issue. The build did not show up on the TestFlight even after successfully uploding on xcode. Keep me updated if anyone finds the solution.

Thanks and regrds

Manoj Patel

Its better to contact directly to app store as early as now just like we do, so that they will take an action as urgent

We have just found a temporary solution to this problem. Simply export the app archive from Xcode and upload using the application loader. After that you will see your app in TF.

I think it's fixed.

Yes, works for me now. Incremented the build number, created a new build and uploaded.

Not working for me... the build previously worked then my new build dissapeared again.

I got same issue.

Same issue here