Testflight Build missing

We uploaded a build using Xcode, we saw it on testflight processing but suddenly gone. Is there any problem on App Store Connect?

Replies

I got the same issue :/

Same here.

We have the same issue too

We face the same issue. I can see the build processing but after that it's gone

Same issue here, and I'm not sure what's going on.

Update: After fiddling with the version number in the app store listing, increasing it and then lowing it to the original version, and then uploading a new build, I can now see the app in testflight. 🙂

I just bumped the version number, re-archived and re-uploaded and the new build has been processed and it appeared in (private) TestFlight.

My understanding is that appconnect ate the builds for some reasons for a some hours interval.

The same for me. Does someone know what the problem is?

Didn't work for me 😟

Same issue: Uploaded build today and even after increasing the version number, app is not appearing in testflight. It appears as processing for some time but later it just disappears. Earlier it would work correctly.

Same thing happening today. Have been uploading multiple versions but does not appear on App Store Connect.

Same here, the first time this has happened to me! 😟
And I need very much to send my beta today 😟

I am having issues today as well. Uploaded 3 seperate versions of my app today, and none of them show in Activity or TestFlight.

Same here. 2 builds using Xcode and 1 using Application Loader, it shows processing on AppStore Connect for a couple of minutes and the dissapears.

Looks like I'm not the only one with this problem today... 😟