iPad running iOS 12.1.3 on Wi-Fi (Specifically, app launches to frozen screen)

Hi everyone,

I had submitted my application for review but they rejected the app and showed me this reason:

Guideline 2.1 - Performance - App Completeness

We discovered one or more bugs in your app when reviewed on iPad running iOS 12.1.3 on Wi-Fi.

Specifically, app launches to frozen screen.

But when I test it on my Mac there is no any problem. I also tested on my iPhone X (real device) and no issues.

Do you have any advice?

Thanks.

Replies

Does the app start up properly in airplane mode?

Or if the internet connection is on and then abruptly cut off?

There is no any network related operation on startup. And yes it opens without issues if no internet connection. Application is tested for possibility of losing internet connection.

>But when I test it on my Mac there is no any problem

Did you test it on the iPad simulator in Xcode running iOS 12.1.3?

No, I haven't test it on 12.1.3. Only tested on 12.1.0. I don't think that minor update can cause this problem.

>Did you test it on the iPad simulator in Xcode

Yes I did. Today I found something about this issue. This is Flutter framework related issue.

Hi, I have the same problem with my ios Flutter app, Apple keeps rejecting for IAP button is unresponsive.

Did you solve the issue?

Hey, man, I had the same problem today, but my IOS system version number is 12.3, how do I fix this?

I've had the same issue. My Xcode (10.1) only allows testing with Simulators up to iOS 12.1

Can someone help answer how I'm to test my app for iOS 12.3.1?

Thank-you

Same issue here.

Xcode version 10.2.1

Tested without issues on iPad Pro iOS version 12.2 Simulator. However, there are none 12.3.1 simulator available on Xcode for me to test 😕

Also, Xcode show No Buildtime issues

Please help!

Hi, same issue here. Same Xcode version.
Did you get any solutions?

I've had the same issue. My Xcode (10.1) only allows testing with Simulators up to iOS 12.1

Can someone help answer how I'm to test my app for iOS 12.3.1?

Hi infratrix,
I am having the same issue and I have no solution yet. The app works fine in all the orthers version of Xcode. But the app does not run on real iPad running iOS 12.3.1 using Xcode 10.2.1.

I have the same issue, Any solution for flutter?

The problem issued on github with reference to the below links

https://github.com/flutter/flutter/issues/36365

https://github.com/flutter/engine/pull/9506

I've had the same issue.

Did you get any solutions?