Watch OS 6 BETA. Digital Crown and apple watch power button 4 are not working

Watch OS 6 BETA. Digital Crown and apple watch power button 4 are not working.

I experienced the new update that is ios 13 beta and watchos 6 beta.

Both devices are paired. Nearly 40 minutes pairing between 2 devices. But my apple watch doesn't work. Can only view between clock faces.

1: Cannot access the apple watch application screen.

2: Digital Crown button cannot be used on the main screen.

3: Applications are paralyzed and cannot be accessed.

4: Touch operation to see if the message does not occur.

5: Touch only watch faces.

6: On device iphone xs max (IOS 13) Setting -> Bluetooth is connected to apple watch. Accessing the Apple Watch Application cannot be connected. (Cannot connect to Apple Watch)

7: If I restart Apple Watch. It will return to the new pairing position. I have paired many times but cannot be different.

Currently I cannot use and manipulate on APPLE WATCH. Is there any way to help my apple watch about WatchOS 5 beta with profile?

Replies

I have exactly the same problem. What to do?

I have the same problems.

I have the exact same problem - the iPhone bluetoot shows that phone and watch are paired byt I can´t get in touch with the watch???

My Apple Watch Series 4 44mm, after installing the WatchOS Beta 6, it is no longer possible to enter the menu by pressing the crown, the power button, I can only turn off and turn off the apple watch, it confuses the apple watch from scratch.

I have this problem as well. I'm very interested in a solution. (iPhone X and Apple Watch 4 with cellular)

I got mine to work a after I set language and region to USA and English us on both iPhone and Apple Watch . U have to start a reset on watch and use a backup that’s not watchOS 6

This looks to have helped... But it will now not accept my passcode and resetting the watch is not work either. I'm stuck now can't reset and can't get in to watch. Looks like I might need apple to reset it completely

Have the same problem, going apple is better i guess. Does anyone have any idea about the downgrade process price ?

I got the same problem, I can't use my Apple Watch any more (watchOS 6 Beta + AW Series 4).

Someone can help me, pls?

„ 1. Reset you AW to factory settings (press and hold "digital crown" and tap "reset").

2. Change your region to UK, and language to English (if it not) on AW (click "i" button).

3. Change your Region to UK and language to English on iPhone.

NOTE: You can change your region after your watch are working.

4. Pair and synchronise your AW.

5. DO NOT CLICK "DIGITAL CROWN" when synchronise finished. Click "OK" button on iPhone, than download watchOS 6 beta profile again. Activate it.

6. Your AW will reboot.

7. Now you can click "Digital Crown" on the AW and BE HAPPY. "

Thank you bro

I've tried this with my series 3 but I get an error with the phone telling me it can't communicate with the watch while trying to install the beta profile.

Have you sold your problem mate ? I have exactly the same issue and it is so frustrating

Nothing changes, when I try to install a new beta profile iphone could not connect to the apple watch it says. So I cannot upgrade, still cannot use my watch.

Hi!

I have the same problem.

When I turn on, i see the watch face, when I want to enter the passcode , does not accept... and ignore the incorrect passcode attemp.

I have tried:

1. Press and hold the side button until you see Power Off.
  2. Firmly press the Power Off slider, then lift your finger.
  3. Tap Erase all content and settings.
  4. Wait for the process to finish.

My watch does not reset, when restart i get the same watch face....

Anyone have the same problem, how can I fix?

(Watch OS 6 beta 1)