iPhone X Bricked

My iPhone X (on ios 13 beta 2) is completely unresponsive. I first noticed that none of my apps were working. None of them would load at first, then the screen just went black for every app, including settings. I tried shutting off my screen, but the slide to power off never showed. I tried to force restart by pressing and holding the volume and siri button. That also didn't work. Then my screen became totally unresponsive. I could not swipe pages, or open any apps. Eventually, the springboard reset screen showed up, but it has been stuck on this screen for over 30 minutes. I still cannot force reboot my device.

I tried connecting it to my macbook pro via usb, but finder says to connect this iphone using a USB cable in order to update or restore its software. Does anyone know of any other way to reboot or restore my iphone?

Edit: I got the iphone to connect to my mac by pressing and holding the volume up and siri button. The battery charging vibration occurred and the connect using a USB cable message disappeared. Unfortuantely, I am unable to restore iphone or restore from backup.

Accepted Reply

Talked with Apple Support. I was able to fix my iphone by quickly pressing the volume up button, quickly pressing the volume down button, and holding the side button until the phone shuts off and the apple logo appears. That should have brought up the iTunes or whatever it is on MacOS Catalina, but it shut off my phone and turned it back on, so problem solved.

Replies

Talked with Apple Support. I was able to fix my iphone by quickly pressing the volume up button, quickly pressing the volume down button, and holding the side button until the phone shuts off and the apple logo appears. That should have brought up the iTunes or whatever it is on MacOS Catalina, but it shut off my phone and turned it back on, so problem solved.