Apple Developer Program account under investigation

So I recently submitted my app for app store review and they rejected it with the following message in resolution center :

We are unable to continue this app’s review because your Apple Developer Program account is currently under investigation for not following the App Store Review Guidelines’ Developer Code of Conduct.

Common practices that may lead to an investigation include, but are not limited to:

• Inaccurately describing an app or service

• Misleading app content

• Engaging in inauthentic ratings and reviews manipulation

• Providing misleading customer support responses

• Providing misleading responses in Resolution Center

• Engaging in misleading purchasing or bait-and-switch schemes

• Engaging in other dishonest or fraudulent activity within or outside of the app

During our investigation, we will not review any apps you submit. Once we have completed our investigation, we will notify you via Resolution Center.We do not require any additional information from you at this time, nor do we have any additional details to share. We appreciate your continued patience during our investigation.

Best regards,

App Store Review

Its been 10 days and I havent heard from Apple. I tried to submit an appeal asking why i was put under investigation.None of my other has been on sale for more than 6 months because I took them down as I was busy. All they said was that i should remain patient and that tehy will let me know in resolution center.

If anyone else has faced this issue then please let me know how it goes. This is getting very troublesome.

If you in a condition similar to mine then please keep this thread updated I'll keep this post updated with whatever replies I get from apple.

Replies

No, Becuase its not about that app any more. Now your account is under investigation

Yes thats true. You can contact them via help.

What categoty of your app? game or tool?

Same here! My account is also under investigation to more than 6 weeks and I have contacted them through email, but they just kept asking me to wait and be patient. I don't know if I should give up on developing in iOS and shift back to Android! Given that, the whole developement process in iOS seems to be way too slow. Sigh ~

Hi, I just got the same issues. Apple approved the first version of my app. After that, I submit a new version with a small feature (push notifications), but they rejected. The reason is the same as you guys. They asked me to confirm that I don’t violate a list of guidelines. I confirmed and then they told me that my account is under investigation.

Same here. After some rejects for some reasons regarding auto-renewable subscriptions, my app (tv program guide) got rejected and this message appeared.

After 6 years as a registered developer I feel like I got robbed. I was not given even an ETA as to when this investigation will be done. So much hard work was put to this app. Months and months with lots of sleepless nights. Can't explain how devastated I am right now...

My bad for becoming a business partner with a corporation. Now the tab must be paid.

I feel like I'm going fully open source from now on.

Yesterday my account was DELIVERED TO DELETE.

And this after many years of cooperation. Despite the fact that my applications are used by thousands of people every day, and almost all analogues in the search are scam.

Beware of dealing with a company like Apple. She absolutely does not care about indie developers!

They charge $ 99 a year, but instead of support, we get a crowd of absolutely uncompensated amateurs or even SILENCE.

They take 30% from each sale of the application and constantly change their requirements, and the wording of the requirements in the guidelines is more than blurred.

They pulled out a whole sector at the expense of indie developers, but immediately forgot about them when they saw the money.

I know what you feel. Good luck

P.S. I STRONGLY RECOMMEND TRANSFER all your apps to new account until it's not too late.

I don't do this and now all my apps marked as REMOVED FROM SALE.

unfortunately, I have two accounts under investigation, totally don't understand what i did wrong 😟

Hi,

What exact resons they give you for termination? My account is also under investigation and i donot why may be my most of apps are ads depended

For me it has been 1.5 months that apple is investigating my account which has 5 live games. I haven't contacted apple but i'm planning to if they don't complete within this week. I read that for one guy it has been 6 week.

Anybody with more than 6 weeks time??

I’m waiting for 5 weeks now. I submitted the app again without any changes that was rejected previously with the message “we are unable to continue this apps review...” The apps status has changed to in review after 10 hours. Now the app is still in review after 5 days and I got no updates from Apple. The update contains nothing but some small bug fixes. Today I will send an appeal and complain about how they treat developers... I think we all should do that. Otherwise Apple thinks that this behavior is okay and they can do with us whatever they want...

I've been waiting 9 weeks since the initial "app rejected and your account is under investigation". Have appealed and followed up multiple times but have only recieved the generic response. I'm based in the USA and it's not a game app, it's productivity/time tracking app built using React Native.

This is my first time submitting so very much clueless to what's going on. Really never thought I would publish on the Android platform, but now I am.

I am still under investigation since April 25th. Contacted Apple, they told me to just wait more time. It is a very frustrating situation. I submitted a Unity game with no ads, only Facebook and GameAnalytis sdks.

Mine too, I confirm that the app has not violated the rules. My account has been investigated for 4 weeks, and there is still no response. Really bad