how can I know if I am connected to carplay chevrolet

I using following method can receive notify from system when connected to ford carplay:

1. NotificationCenter.default.addObserver(forName: NSNotification.Name.EAAccessoryDidConnect

2. Add info.plist key

Supported external accessory protocols

com.smartdevicelink.prot29

But I can not receive notification when using chevrolet carplay and dont know chevrolet info.plist should add what key?

Any help would be appreicate!

Replies

Did you read the Apple doc:

https://developer.apple.com/documentation/carplay/adding_carplay_support_to_your_navigation_app

It explains:

Request the CarPlay Entitlement

Navigation apps require a special app entitlement for integration with CarPlay. Request that entitlement here.

Once the entitlement is granted:

1. Log in to your account on the Apple Developer website.
  2. Create a new Provisioning Profile that includes the CarPlay navigation app entitlement.
  3. Import it into Xcode.
  4. Create a key for the CarPlay navigation app entitlement as a Boolean. Type the following into your Entitlements file:
    <key>com.apple.developer.carplay-maps</key><true/>

The Simulator does not recognize your navigation app without the presence of an iOS Provisioning Profile that supports CarPlay.

When building your app if Xcode is unable to find your entitlement, make sure that your target project setting

CODE_SIGN_ENTITLEMENTS
is set to the path of your Entitlements.plist file.

Thank you for you answer. But my key is "com.apple.developer.carplay-calling" type, not a navigation type app. And also, I can receive the notify on Ford car after adding key like com.smartdevicelink.prot29 to info.plist. But on Chevrolet car, I don't know add what key, so cant receive notification.

You should ask the question on Chevrolet forum as well.