Binary App Rejected

Hi everyone, I'm still new to iOS Development, I submitted my mobile app which I developed for my music streaming site. I know apple usually wants in-app purchase but there is no such feature for my website. Though users are able to make purchases on the website. They get the chance to login to their web accounts. Please I need someone to advice me on this.. This is what apple sent me I don't want to make another mistake. Please read the information below and advice me on what to do.....

From Apple

• 2. 1 Performance: App Completeness
  • 5. 2.1 Legal: Intellectual Property - General

Guideline 2.1 - Information Needed

We have started the review of your app, but we are not able to continue because we need additional information about your app.

Next Steps

To help us proceed with the review of your app, please provide detailed information to the following questions. The more information you can provide upfront, the sooner we can complete your review.

- How do musicians upload their videos?

- Are independent musicians able to upload their content or the app is intended only for famous/ known artists?

- Does your app have any payed service? If yes, how is the payment processed?

- How do users “Purchase song through app” ?

- Can users upload their favorite songs and videos to their devices?

Once you reply to this message in Resolution Center with the requested information, we can proceed with your review.

Guideline 5.2.1 - Legal - Intellectual Property

Your app includes protected album cover artworks in app icons, screenshots or previews without the necessary authorization.

Your app and its contents should not infringe upon the rights of another party. In the event your app infringes another party’s rights, you are responsible for any liability to Apple because of a claim.

Next Steps

To resolve this issue, please attach documentary evidence in the App Review Information section in App Store Connect. In accordance with section 3.2(f) of the Apple Developer Program License Agreement, you acknowledge that submitting falsified or fraudulent documentation can result in the termination of your Apple Developer Program account and the removal of your apps from the App Store. Once Legal has reviewed your documentation and confirms its validity, we will proceed with the review of your app.

Alternatively, please remove all protected third-party album cover artwork from your app icons, screenshots and previews.

Please see attached screenshots for details.

Replies

Apple seems to be concerned that you are using a charging system other than IAP ('purchase song through app') in a situation in which you may be required to use IAP. Are you familiar with the guidelines regarding IAP?

Apple is also concerned that you are displaying and distributing album covers and songs for which you do not have the right to do so under copyright law. They want you to send them documentation indicating you have such rights.

>Please see attached screenshots for details.

If that was you, note we can't see them...

About that and how to deal with, see: For Best Results - Read the Label