acrobat dc stopped working

path to app cannot be found, meanwhile its in the app folder, tried to uninstall through creative cloud and reinstall and installation fails. Indesign , illustrator and Photoshop still work

Replies

Appears fixed for me with Beta 2.

Still not working with Beta 2. same path to app cannot be found. https://www.dropbox.com/s/wpjtagcg3f3cs5u/Screen%20Shot%202019-06-19%20at%204.11.16%20AM.png?dl=0 any help would be appreciated.

A clean install of catalina beta 2 and Acrobat DC will not reinstall. Install crashes at end of the process with a cryptic message of "had a problem"

same here, tried to install from terminal with or without sudo but no result

in beta 1 by installing enfocus pitstop trial it solves the path error.

in beta 2 after a clean install can not install anymore.

i will try installing pitsop because i did have that installed as well

Reinstalled the trial of pitsop

AcrobatDC still not working even tried to use time machine but still getting path error:

Configuration error

Please uninstall and reinstall the product.

If this problem still occ urs, please contact Adobe technical support for help, and mention the error code

shown at the bottom of this screen.

Error: 1

http://www.adobe.com/support/

i tried to reinstall/uninstall severaltimes

Has anybody resolved this issue? Acrobat DC still not working with Catilina Beta 3

also after effect is same notworking

I have the same problem. Install for Acrobat DC fails, even with the Catalina beta released today.

Sandy

Still having this issue anybody have Acrobat DC working?

I have the same problem as you, meanwhile... I installed Acrobat Dc 2015 and since the Acrobat Dc 2015 installer doesn't works in Catalina and in 2019, to install it you have to use Pacifist.

Attention!

Before installing... you have to go to System Preferences, disable the automatic date, change the Date in -> August 2015 and save, otherwise Pacifist does not recognize and does not accept the Certificate of the installer package.

At the end of the installation you can restore the date.

Well i installed Catialina theBeta 8 and acrobat will still not work.

I cant uninstall throught the CC desktop app or the uninstaller.

Where is the link for Acrobat DC 2015?

How do I use pacifist to install?