IOS 13 beta Over the air updates not available/working

This is a shame and it’s also happening with iPadOS

Replies

Anyone who watched the Keynote Address yesterday.

Download XCODE beta and launch it. Install the IOS restore version for your device (iPhone). Install iPad OS restore verions for your device (iPad). Launch XCODE. Lanch iTunes. Plug in your device. Hold down OPTION while you click "check for UPDATE" button Locate the restore file for this device in DOWNLOADS folder Run installer Do this for Apple TV 4th Gen, iPads and iPhone For TV 4K you;ll have to update through Apple Configurator Hope this helps.

Hi Razormaid

Thanks for the info, I've never updated to a Beta iOS using this option. I'm a bit nervous to be honest. If I need any further assistance, I'll be giving you a shout lol.

Thanks

Barry :-)

So even if I use macOS 10.13, I should be able to download the iOS 13 developer beta through the Xcode 11 Beta release? Please include a step-by-step guide or something because this isn't really intuitive.

You can still install the beta profile via safari, apple has not released any OTA updates yet.

Hi How do you install the iOS 13 Beta Profile via Safari? The iOS 13 Beta Profile isn’t available :-( Thanks Barry :-)

From a Mac?? How do I get iOS 13 on windows. I’m irritated that I’m paying money for this developer account and I can’t download the regular way.

Since when was the first beta for major iOS on ipsw only?

Hey, guys, the installation documentation at the bottom of the downloads page is crystal clear. It will walk you through the installation process step-by-step.

Hi csiolt0407, It’s not possible to use Windows to install developer versions of software. It has to be a Mac running 10.15, OR an earlier version running xCode 11 Beta.

The OTA profiles for ios 13 beta 2 are now available on the developer download page.

There is no iOS 13 beta profile as of yet. All are IPSW. Have to install/update like the old days.

so.. i can't find the keynote.. any thoughts?