WARNING ITMS-90725: SDK Version Issue.

Hi Everyone

I got this warning from Apple:

"SDK Version Issue - This app was built with the iOS 12.0 SDK. Starting March 2019, all iOS apps submitted to the App Store must be built with the iOS 12.1 SDK or later, included in Xcode 10.1 or later. After you’ve corrected the issues, you can use Xcode or Application Loader to upload a new binary to iTunes Connect."

I updated my xcode to the latest 10.1 version and my Application Loader is Version 3.7.2. I developed a new build after updating but I am still getting the SDK Version Issue. Is anybody else having this problem and do you know how to resolve it?

Kind Regards
Daniella

Replies

Hi, I have the same problem. It's interesting - On Jan 15, I was able to update an app without errors. Now I'm getting the SDK warning and 2 warnings about 32-bit architecture. Xcode 10.1, Mojave 10.14.3, PROJECT & TARGETS: 12.1, Project Format: Xcode 10.0 compatible, Architectures are preset. Is there anything I need to manually or just wait till March?

Thank you.

ML

I'm also getting the same and it is affecting our project delivery.

Has anyone solved this yet?

I also just encounter this issue today.

Has anyone soved it yet?

Try to upload using xcode 10.1 and also checked you have installed sdk ios 12.1 otherwise go to prefrance and install install sdk 12.1