I´m development my first app with Xamarin forms and Visual Studio. I have an issue when I try to publish the app. I have made this :
1) In the developer web, I have add my certificate
2) I have download in other computer and install in my computer to validate it. I see in preferences of Visual Studio that it's valid, in accounts.
3) In developer web, I create an App ID. The bundle id is the same of the Xamarin.IOS in my computer
4) I create a profile, using this App ID and my certificate. I download it and install in my computer.
5) I go to info.plist. I use manual profile, and in signin options, I use my certificate and I can select the profile downloaded. All ok.
6) I go to compile, archive to publish, and I see 3 options: ad-hoc, applestore and enterprise. None of them works, always I receive the message there is no valid profile.
I have test all combinations, debug, release, iphone, phone simulator. None of them works, and I don't know what to do
thank you for your support