Pairing Failed (Internal Alert)

I have a Series 4 Watch with watchOS 6 attempting to pair to an iPhone X with iOS 13 and whenever the pairing wizard goes to the login screen it crashes and gives me an error: Pairing Failed (Internal Alert): Please file a pepper pairing radar.

Is anyone else seeing this?

Tried hard resetting both devices.

Accepted Reply

Sometimes you just have to post the question for you to realize the answer.

I think I figured it out. It seems to be an issue with activation lock getting in a weird state. Go into iCloud, "Find my iPhone" and delete your Watch from your account. Then go back and try pairing again. It fixed mine.

Replies

Sometimes you just have to post the question for you to realize the answer.

I think I figured it out. It seems to be an issue with activation lock getting in a weird state. Go into iCloud, "Find my iPhone" and delete your Watch from your account. Then go back and try pairing again. It fixed mine.

Thank you!!
It worked for me

THANK YOU - you made my evening after hours of frustration....🙂

I tried doing that- removed the watch but I'm still getting the alert! Why?? 😩

Removed the watch from my id but even i still receive the same error. tried removing from device and icloud as well.

I have a Apple Watch series 3 with LTE, do I have to delete the carrier plan too? Because I have the same problem as well. Would be glad if I got an answer:D

And one more question, my Apple Watch reset itself and since then, when I paid it with my phone there is an error( running watchOS 6 and iOS 13). When it’s done with data syncing and I press the crown, the Apple logo appears, then the watch face appears, BUT you can’t go anywhere else then the watch face menu. Then it resets when you turn of the watch and is saying ready to pair with iPhone. :(

Good day. I have exactly the same problem as everyone else. Interestingly representatives of Apple are present on the forum and whether they will answer all of us how to cope with this problem. In this case, my watch was attributed to a brick and I cannot use it at all. In support of the Apple, having heard the word beta, they immediately send to the forum or write a feetback. I have never answered the feetbacks

This is how you official solve the issue. 1. On your iPhone turn off all passcodes on the phone. 2. Sign into apple account remove watch from iCloud 3. Hard reset watch 4. Restart phone, "make sure passcode is still off" if phone won't restart in iOS 13 beta cause the beta is trash, hard reset the iPhone. 5. Try to pair watch to phone manually. This should solve the issue.

I can't create paar.. This don't help me. Do you have other ideas?

All, if you are having this issue after updating to WatchOS 6 Beta 2 please see my post here:

https://forums.developer.apple.com/thread/118323

Followed all suggested steps to no avail.

Besides this error on my iphone:

"Pairing Failed (Internal Alert): Please file a pepper pairing radar."

I also get the messages on my watch that say:

"Please continue setup on iPhone"

or

"Restart Setup? This will reset the device to its factory defaults. Err: 3-33-25/A43004"

I finally found the issue. My iPhone wasn’t truly updated to beta 2, even though I have the profile installed and the software update says I’m up to date. I restored the iPhone from the beta 2 ipsw and pairing worked afterwards

Removing the Apple Watch from my iCloud had no effect. But once I installed iOS 13 beta 2, and reset the Watch, I was able to pair and control the Watch.

l had a same problem in a few days. (iPhone Xs and Watch S2)My Phone said "Pairing Failed (internal alert) Please file a Pepper Pairing rader witha sisdiagnose,from both iPhone and AppleWatch."

After I restored my Phone from iOS 13 beta 2 and reset the Watch,Pairing has been all right.