No Updates section in App Store

No Updates section anymore in the App "App Store"
Now the apps are updated automatically via settings -> iTunes & App Store -> Automatic Downloads -> App-Updates and choose on ???

Accepted Reply

The updates list is now under your picture / profile area in the App Store

Replies

The updates list is now under your picture / profile area in the App Store

I do not see it under my profile?

Bring up the App Store App and while in any section besides Arcade, click on your profile picture in the upper right to bring up the Account info and you'll see updates half-way down. I already submitted a suggestion: "Replacing the Updates menu with the Arcade menu and burying the updates in the Account profile is a very poor idea; updates are very important and should be front and center not hidden away. There’s already a game menu; put Arcade under that."

It is not under my profile.

All I have listed are Purchased, Subscriptions, Redeem Gift Card or Code, Send Gift Card by Email and Add Funds to Apple ID. Check all areas where it could be

Same here.

I figured it out. Pull down from the top to refresh the screen. Updates now show up at the bottom of the page

The updates will only appear if there are applications that require them. Otherwise it will just show recent updates or nothing at all.

Moving the Update's to under your profile is a really bad and unintuiative location for this.

I could not agree more. Why not just nest the "Arcade" tab under the "Games" tab?!? Since "Arcade" and "Games" are essentially the same. I guess Apple lacks the common sense haha

Why not just nest the "Arcade" tab under the "Games" tab?!? Since "Arcade" and "Games" are essentially the same. I guess Apple lacks the common sense haha

I'll agree that Updates should be visible from the main App Store page. And though I do agree that Arcade should show up somewhere in the Games tab, I think it should be its own standalone app that can service the games it's coming out with. I'd also wager that the Game Center app should be replaced with Apple Arcade. Much better replacement.