iOS 13 Can't Install Because theres no Install Profile Button

iOS 13 Can't Install Because theres no Install Profile Button, all other betas have install profile options except for iPadOS 13 and iOS13, is it bugged or have they forgot about adding that to iOS and iPadOS

Replies

No, they specifically noted below iOS 13 that it would be more buggy than normal, so I'd only imagine they got rid of OTA updates (for maybe only the first beta) to limit the accessibility of the software.

The only was as it appears right now is to download an iTunes restore profile, and completely reset your phone. I myself have not been able to get the shift-restore to work, however.

I cant get it to work in iTunes either. After clicking INSTALL button it says

"Can't install the software because it is not currently available from the Software Update server."

I'm having the same issue. Wont install and says not currently available from Software Update server.

Also note, ive tried 3 seperate cables.

You need to install these manually for now. Please check you have the below requirements to install the software:

iOS Beta Software

Installing iOS 13 via iTunes requires Xcode 11 beta already installed or macOS 10.15 beta already installed.

So do I just need Xcode Beta 11 to install the profiles as you cant install iTunes on macOS 10.15?

You can install on 10.15 as the device's part has been moved into Finder. Once the device, is connected on 10.5 it should appear in Finder. You can then update/restore to the .ipsw file from there, the same way as you could from iTunes, holding the option key while clicking update/restore to select the ipsw.

You are my savior! Ive literally been here trying to figure out hot to do this for no joke, 2 hours. Im actually happy they moved it to Finder now, makes more sense! Thank you so much!

The using the left option key while pressing down on the Restore Backup... button does not work. It only gives a list of the last backups saved on the mac and does not let you restore from an ipsw file.

Mine keeps asking for the latest version if iTunes to be installed over and over but I’m on the latest version already, glad to see that old bug is back again. Guess I’ll wait for the OTA to come out

same problem here

So attempting to install Xcode11 Beta; upon initial lauch it attempts to load additional components and crashes:

Application Specific Information:

ProductBuildVersion: 11M336w

UNCAUGHT EXCEPTION (NSInternalInconsistencyException): Extension Xcode.IDEKit.CmdHandler.CommitCommand class 'IDESourceControlCommandHandler' not found for required key 'handlerClass'

UserInfo: {

I can install everything else except iOS 13 and iPadOS 13

Xcode 11 is for Windows??

I installed 10.15 but my phone doesn't show up in finder I checked out finer preferences

am I missing some thing. There is nothing on the side bar related to the connected device

in my case iPhone 6S Plus running iOS 12 latest beta. Any help on this

Looks like this rollout wasnt ment to be for prime time beta testing

I just found out how to install the iOS13 ipsw file using the beta version of apple configurator version 2

Move the ipsw file on the graphic immge of your connected iOS device.

It updated my iPhone 6S plus just like that. This was to esy "drag and drop" nice but undocumented

or maybe it is documented and I just did not find it.