IOS 13 beta Over the air updates not available/working

This is a shame and it’s also happening with iPadOS

Replies

The first installation of beta software is usually a restore file and then you can do OTA after that for each update.

Wonder if you can help me,

I have MacOS 10.15 , no itunes on it, it the new split apps, now i got the file, but where on earth do I go so I can use the file? I know what i was doing in itunes, but it not on here!

same here... ALT/option click restore when you have selected the device. Gives you browser where you can select image.

Hi, can you confirm what app I Meant to be in please?

As I'm in the Music app currently, since there no itunes and what you saying isn't working

Ok, so this is a little new to me as a new dev... downloaded the restore file, but still don't see a beta profile to install for 13?

Yeah, I’m not seeing the beta profile either. I called support and they said I am up to date on all new agreements to agree to so it should show soon. But, I’m still not seeing the download button.

In MacOS 10.1.15?

FIXED. PLUG IN YOUR PHONE. FIND PHONE IN ‘FINDER’. THERE YOU WILL SEE ‘RESTORE’ BUTTON /OPTION KEY AND THEN GRAB THE IPSW

Yeah just found that out!

Wish Apple informs us of this things lol

Can we no longer download the profiles off of safari on the iphone like we used to?

I feel so much better knowing I’m not alone trying to figure out these changes

Does iOS 13 beta install require OS 10.15?

Mac OS 10.15 or Xcode 11

Ah, device management via the Finder! A great feature… but who knew?

They did. It was shown in the Keynote Address yesterday.