Apple reject my game on appstore and started investigation of my account

I've submited game to appstore 1 month ago, firstly they rejected my game saying this `

Guideline 2.1 - Information Needed

This type of app has been identified as one that may violate one or more of the following App Store Review Guidelines. Specifically, these types of apps often:

1.1.6 - Include false information, features, or misleading metadata
2.3.0 - Undergo significant concept changes after approval
2.3.1 - Have hidden or undocumented features, including hidden "switches" that redirect to a gambling or lottery website
3.1.1 - Use payment mechanisms other than in-app purchase to unlock features or functionality in the app
3.2.1 - Do not come from the financial institution performing the loan services
4.3.0 - Are a duplicate of another app or are conspicuously similar to another app
5.2.1 - Were not submitted by the legal entity that owns and is responsible for offering any services provided by the app
5.2.3 - Facilitate illegal file sharing or include the ability to save, convert, or download media from third party sources without explicit authorization from those sources
5.3.4 - Do not have the necessary licensing and permissions for all the locations where the app is used

after that, I asked appstore review team to know exact reason of rejecting game, because I've checked all this and there was no problem with all of this points.
They responded with same messag as previous and haven'd wrote me exact reason of rejecting my game on appstore.
After that I re-ckecked privacy policy, all screenshots and everything connected with application and asked them to review app.
I've got this message after thet from apple review team

Hello,

Before we can continue with this app’s review, you will need to respond to this message and confirm that this app does not violate any of the App Store Review Guidelines listed in our previous message.

Once you have confirmed that this app complies with all the guidelines listed in our previous message, we can continue with our review.

I confirmed that this app complies all the guidelines . After that apple review team changed status of my app to "In Review".
After few weeks they wrote this message in resolution center.

Hello,

We are unable to continue this app’s review because your Apple Developer Program account is currently under investigation for not following the App Store Review Guidelines’ Developer Code of Conduct.

Common practices that may lead to an investigation include, but are not limited to:

• Inaccurately describing an app or service
• Misleading app content
• Engaging in inauthentic ratings and reviews manipulation
• Providing misleading customer support responses
• Providing misleading responses in Resolution Center
• Engaging in misleading purchasing or bait-and-switch schemes
• Engaging in other dishonest or fraudulent activity within or outside of the app

During our investigation, we will not review any apps you submit. Once we have completed our investigation, we will notify you via Resolution Center.

Problem is that when I'm asking what's the exact reason of rejection, apple review team not responding to that message correctly and they don't provide any information about problem.
Anyone had problem like this?
How Long is that investigation?
I'm losing time and money on this kind of problems, can anyone help?

Replies

Check this thread https://forums.developer.apple.com/thread/116331

already checked that, but there is no correct answer to this question, thanks for reply

Check the answers. The investigation of the topic starter has been finished and it had duration 3 weeks. Apple doesn' t suspended his account.

Yeah, you are right, but it's only one personal case, no official answers.

>it's only one personal case

That seems to fit your request when you asked "Anyone had problem like this?"

>no official answers

Anecdotal, case-by-case reports from other devs are the rule here, and as App Review doesn't participate in devForums, official answers are the exception.

Yeah I've been in review since June 4th, tried sending them an email a few days ago and they literally gave me the SAME response. This is ridiculous how they can't tell you what's going on, if I don't get an update in another month, I'm done with Apple's BS. Remember, we are paying them 100 a year for this.

You pay 100$ / year for this and for all the tools you use for development.

What I've experienced is that, when replying to resolution center, it is useful to explain why you think your are compliant with each listed point and possibly what you did to clear any uncertainty.

For instance, for

5.3.4 - Do not have the necessary licensing and permissions for all the locations where the app is used

You may check the list of countries and restrict to those for which you are really sure. And explain what you changed.

That's not the point though, my point is that it's been a month and haven't gotten a single reply in there and I can't do anything about it. I have apple users waiting for their updates you know 😟

Does the investigation done yet?

I got the same iusse, It has been investigation for several weeks, I think my App is very compliant, but Apple does not provide any survey information and feedback, nor does it accept communication, nor does it specify the survey period.

I have the same problem, apple ended my work operation when I needed it most, I am very disappointed, absolutely I did nothing and I have no reason to be investigated. It ended my days.