Balance carried forward

Hi,

Anyone else having issues with getting paid this month?

Expected date was 7 march, 8 march update was ''balance carried forward'' and until today it's still ''balance carried forward''.

Could this be just a delay or should i do something about it?

12k sitting there!

Replies

but you still have no payment date in AppStoreConnect?

Nope. Noone have. Even developers who are ok with payments.

Let's hope that everything will be fine! We are waiting for June 6th...

Some developers still have no reports for April. No payment date too.

Thats good, need to draw more attention to the problem, all big companies start to solve them faster if people talk a lot about problem, also need to constantly write in support.

I recieve email from financial support, "We reviewed your concerns and confirmed your account will be paid in our next payment run on June 6, 2019."

Same for me. But I still see “Balance carried forward”. Also interesting part is that respond I got from Finance Team was addressed to my question about previous delay (12th March) - so I got answer after 2 months of waiting.

Same for me...

Same for me too

We have a date in the account of a legal entity. In the account of an individual still - Balance carried forward

Ready financial report for april. Got 6 June expected payment date.

Finally got reply from Apple support:

New Note:

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry. We reviewed your concerns and confirmed your account will be paid in our next payment run on June 6, 2019.

Can also see the Expected payment date on 6 June in itunesconnect!

Lets hope this time they will release the funds :S

Hello! Did you get this answer on May 21? We just haven't received a letter from them yet.

17.05 and got another one with the exact same message on yesterday( took some time for them to reply i guess cuz i pm-d them multible times)

same for me