"..app loaded indefinitely.."

Question to the community on what I am missing. I have two apps, both compile and use the exact same network connection code libraries. The difference between the two apps is that they support two different games - Game1 and Game2.

In both cases, the flow is that the user must login to our game server first, during which time a connecting dialog shows until they connect.

The Game1 game passed with flying colors the first time - no issues, and passed again with flying colors with a recent update submission to Apple.

The Game2 game was accepted for the first version but is now consistently rejected with "..app loaded indefinitely.." and returns a screenshot of the connecting dialog.

Even with the latest version I submitted, where I added a timeout window after 25 seconds, I still get the same rejection reason, with a screenshot of the connecting dialog - which makes me wonder if the tester did not wait long enough to see the timeout message.

So in summary:

* I am using QT Creator 4.9.0 that compiles for IOS and then I use XCode 10.1 to compile, build and archive to upload to the app store.

* They both used the same, identical network connection libraries.

* I followed the exact same parameters for both games when compiling first in QT and then to XCode.

* There are no added capabilities in either game.

* I have created AdHoc versions through the HockeyApp application and tested them and they all work fine and there is no network connection issues - whether using Wifi network or cellular. I have used the XCode simulator for IOS devices and everything works fine.

* I've tested for both IPV4 and through the iMac for IPV6 and they work fine as well.

Any suggestions as to what I may be missing or need to check that would cause it to fail to connect with the Apple tester for Game2 and not the other (Game1), and yet both work when I test them myself?

Thanks in advance

Replies

>was accepted for the first version but is now consistently rejected

• Did you appeal?
  • If so, what did you say?
  • How many times?
  • How many rejections?
  • What did each rejection say?
  • Did you request a console log?
  • Were you told to resubmit?

>a connecting dialog shows until they connect. I added a timeout window after 25 seconds

Did you note that 'feature' in app 2's meta data review notes? Did you discuss it at all w/review? Do both apps have that timer? Did the screenshot from review show the 'connection dialog' or the timeout window?

你好,我也遇到了同样的问题,想请教下你是怎么解决的。十分感谢!可以联系我qq:1272612584

Hello, I also encountered the same problem and would like to ask you how to solve it. Thank you very much! You can contact me qq: 1272612584