Builds not showing under Testflight iOS Builds

Have uploaded a new build on iTunes Connect using Xcode 8. The build is showing under activities. But no build is showed under TestFlight IOS Builds. Event the old builds which were distributed earlier using testflight are not showing up.

The page for External tester and iOS Build loads no information.

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of shailee.2807 Down vote post of shailee.2807
96k views
Add a Comment

Replies

This seems to be totally fixed on our end! All builds showing up per usual!

I'm facing the same problem ! I have XCode 10.1, the rare thing is that I have uploaded apps in past March and works pretty good... Now I did not find a way to upload a new version of one my apps, and also I tried to add a new one starting from version 0.0.1 build 0.0.1 and nothing heppens, the problem remains.

Anyone found a solution ?

I uploaded two build, both don't show up unter activities.

Same issue, 5 builds upadted and no builds in app store

I have uploaded 3 builds but showing nothing in testflight.. have anybody reolve this problem

This just started happening to me. I'm uploading via XCode 10.1.

For a while, I had a failed build, 53 for my app, that I could not get rid of in App Store Connect. It would not display link as a link in the builds list, so I could not get to the Expire Build button for it.

Build 54 turned up in Test Flight okay, but 55 and 56 have not.

So I decided to re-upload the failed Build 53 and let it process. This finally made it linkable in the App Store Connect builds list, so that I could then hit the Expire Build button on it. But this hasn't fixed the issue.

Currently, Build 54 is the hightest one showing in Test Flight, even though I've expired that build too in App Store Connect. I've subsequently uploaded a Build 57, and I also increased the App Number on that one, but still Test Flight shows the Build 54 as the highest available test build, even though it's expired on App Store Connect!

Very frustrating. I have no outstanding "Compliance" messages on my builds. I also checked the Developer Login to see if there were some updated Apple Terms & Conditions that I had to re-sign, but there were none.

Update - working now

What did it for me was to go into XCode and change one of the Entitlements on my app. I turned on iCloud Access, and then immediately turned it off again. I then rebuilt the app and resubmitted it, with yet another build number. Finally, it turned up in Test Flight.

• In my case it's the Build 53 as well :) Will try your fix.

Add a Comment

This was driving me crazy until I changed Project Format from Xcode 10.0-compatible to 9.3-compatible. Then it showed up under testflight. I don't know why I changed it originally but I had read previously in a warning or rejection of my app that it needs to be 9.3-compatible and changed it back to that.

8 hours later, past midnight, my build was available and I got notified.

I had the same issue, I would suggest you to check the mail linked to the developer account, generally they mail regarding the errors on the id. Mine was use of webView
I got same error i got message build uploaded successfully but not showing me it on TestFlight.
Same issue here, new builds are not listed.
I have the same issue, with successfully I send two build to App Store Connect but any one is not visible. Any one know how fix it ?
Xcode 11.7
We are having the same issue. No email notifications of any problems. Inconsistent results from build uploads.
Having the same issue. Any news?
same issue here, any fix available,