Balance carried forward

Hi,

Anyone else having issues with getting paid this month?

Expected date was 7 march, 8 march update was ''balance carried forward'' and until today it's still ''balance carried forward''.

Could this be just a delay or should i do something about it?

12k sitting there!

Replies

Good idea. I am in. Can you please send me these contacts to akmidd@gmail.com.

I wrote to support three times in the last two months. Every time they resond in two days with a standard response: "We are currently looking into this incident. We will let you know as soon as we have additional details". And they never have additionl details.

The same here.

Same problem here. No money for March. No response at all. Balance carried forward again.

Just wrote to the general developer support. Suggest everyone do the same.

Somebody please write if you found next payment date in your account

Nothing nothing and nothing 😟

Nothing..

Hey Guys!

My last payment was for December so for now I missed 3 payments.

1. I reached Apple's "general" support by phone 3 days ago and they introduced me to a senior manager. She said that she escalated the tickets I created for financial team, but unfortunatelly I still don't have any reply from them.

2. I am wondering, guys. Can the issue be caused by the fact that there is another Apple's account which is assigned to the bank account? How many of you have another Apple's account?

3. I also don't have any date in the reports.

Hey guys. What do you think about filing a collective lawsuit against an apple for reimbursement of all debts and other related costs and expenses. We will spend half a year without paying and nothing will change.

How can we do this? Does anyone understand anything in the US judicial system and jurisprudence in the United States?

hashtag appledoesnotpaydevelopers on twitter today, with tim cooke linking, how we can boost this, to be heard, I am sure that the company also has good manager

Good idea With link on this topic.. Apple has no clue that we have a forum about this problem!

I created Facebook post with the same hashtag. Let's do it on Facebook.

Got the response from itunes connect support team. They told that I’ll be paid in next payment cycle on 6th of June. But no clue why it happened and will it work ok since then. So the next payment date I believe is 6th of June.