Apple Developer Program account under investigation

So I recently submitted my app for app store review and they rejected it with the following message in resolution center :

We are unable to continue this app’s review because your Apple Developer Program account is currently under investigation for not following the App Store Review Guidelines’ Developer Code of Conduct.

Common practices that may lead to an investigation include, but are not limited to:

• Inaccurately describing an app or service

• Misleading app content

• Engaging in inauthentic ratings and reviews manipulation

• Providing misleading customer support responses

• Providing misleading responses in Resolution Center

• Engaging in misleading purchasing or bait-and-switch schemes

• Engaging in other dishonest or fraudulent activity within or outside of the app

During our investigation, we will not review any apps you submit. Once we have completed our investigation, we will notify you via Resolution Center.We do not require any additional information from you at this time, nor do we have any additional details to share. We appreciate your continued patience during our investigation.

Best regards,

App Store Review

Its been 10 days and I havent heard from Apple. I tried to submit an appeal asking why i was put under investigation.None of my other has been on sale for more than 6 months because I took them down as I was busy. All they said was that i should remain patient and that tehy will let me know in resolution center.

If anyone else has faced this issue then please let me know how it goes. This is getting very troublesome.

If you in a condition similar to mine then please keep this thread updated I'll keep this post updated with whatever replies I get from apple.

Replies

I had the same issue a hour ago.

its the 10th day today and they havent responded. goodluck getting a response. I'll keep this thread updated when they respond

Check this reddit thread https://www.reddit.com/r/iOSProgramming/comments/bk1ita/question_seeking_advice_on_appealing_apple/.

Many developers have the issue these days.

Hello. I have same problem today. I am developer from 2015 and uploaded more apps in last time than often. 1-3 per day instead of 1-3 per year.

Some apps passed review, some apps not. But I tried to follow Apple guidelines.

Also. When i'm writed this message one of my app has status "Waiting for Review" and few hours ago status changed to "In Review". Now app "Ready for Sale". Review passed. But first app still has "currently under investigation" status.

It's strange and i didn't undestand why this happens.

Do you think I'll get reeady for sale if i delete current app and resubmit by making a new app in appstore connect ?

I posted to this forum after being active on that thread on reddit.

Where are you from guys? What 3d party frameworks do you use in your app, which is rejected?

I am from Greece.

I use in my rejected app "Google Admob", "Firebase", "Fabric" and "SwiftKeychainWrapper".

All i used was facebook analytics and literally every single game on the app store uses that. I dont see why they would do me like that ;(

No. Maybe you can send other new application to review?

I also think about creating new account or move my applications from this account for save it.

Cause my apps help many people solve everyday tasks and I don’t want users to lose this opportunity.

Russia. Using Firebase & Crashlytics too but not Admob in my locked app.

I have encountered the same issue 14 minutes ago.

I am from Singapore and the only 3rd party framework that I am using is Google AdMob.
No idea what actually triggered the investigation.
This is my first app submission on the App Store.

Can you post the full message here please

do you get any response form apple now? because I received same message 15 days ago.

Not yet. Can you please post the full message that you received.