search ads white screen / login problems

Hello

I get a blank screen when trying to login in Search Ads.

When I could login it took 3 times.

1) it said my session had expired

2) it presents a blank screen

3) then I could login

But today I can't login at all.

I can login to my App Store Connect account ok.

Regards

Peter

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of ForumQ Down vote post of ForumQ
5k views

Replies

Hi Peter,

This isn't unusual to see. We encounter this issue on a daily basis across multiple Search Ads accounts.

If you're looking for an alternative to Search Ads that manages your bid adjustments across a library of keywords, why not try Blackbox. Visit www.blackbox-platform.com to find out more!

Many thanks,

Adam

Same thing here, expecially on the BASIC version. Just a white screen. Refreshing does not help. Siging out and in does not help. Nothing helps.

Sometimes going to "Advanced" first helps. But this requires knowing the URL for the advanced version, because the screen is white and there is no link visible.

It is HORRIBLE that Apple has S * H * I * T * like this in production.

(And yes, I am using the latest Safari on the latest macOS.)

Yeah I'm currently getting this across both Basic and Advanced. Tried different browsers, computers, networks etc but can't get anything to work.

yep +1 having the exact same issue
are your campaigns active?
I’m not getting ads impressions or installs since a few hours.

I made sure I was logged out of App Store Connect first, and then I was able to login to the Search Ads Advanced portal.

Seeing this issue. Tried on both basic/advanced on Mac (chrome/safari) and on Win10 (Chrome) as well as my iPhone... All up to date, even tried incognito, and from other networks. Happens right after it prompts for sign-in. Can't find any contact links either..

• Note, it eventually started working after giving up on trying on many different devices/connections/etc. I suspect they have a background process that may be very slow at times that needs to execute before the page shows up. My suggestion: don't pull your hair out if its not there in a couple of hours. Wait until the next day and try again. Also try both the Advanced/Basic on the first day as well.

Add a Comment

Still the case. Come on Apple...

The service doesn't work for me at all. Getting this in console:

Same here, can not change my campaigns and Apple keeps charging me. Reached out for Help 8 days ago, but no response yet. This is not acceptable!

Same issue lmfao