Balance carried forward

Hi,

Anyone else having issues with getting paid this month?

Expected date was 7 march, 8 march update was ''balance carried forward'' and until today it's still ''balance carried forward''.

Could this be just a delay or should i do something about it?

12k sitting there!

Replies

I believe we should create some kind of chat in skype/telegram with all who interested in. And create may be a reddit post. And find a lawyer may be.

Are there any developers with USD accounts who did not receive money for these months?

Yes, Its me

All Russian banks are not working from 1 May to 5 May. Next Monday - first work day in Russia. On 6 May all payments should be transferred to bank accounts. Still waiting.. Right now: balance carried forward (last payment: 4 April).

Check your Agreements, tax and banking -> Paid apps -> Contacts. For some reason, "Contacts" fields are empty again but agreement status is Active.

Any news? Still haven't got money for March(

No money for March. Balance Carried Forward again. Support not reply everything..

No money too. No reply from support.

Same problem

Still can't understand, is the problem exists only with russian developers?

Just found interesing thing in Agreements, Tax, and Banking - > Paid Apps -> Tax Forms (Edit)

Never clicked "Edit" before, but if you click it you can uncheck different countries and leave only USA. After that click "Done" and you'll see that these countries fields have disappeared. Hope, this was a problem:)

I believe so. And we need to do something. For example we can write to different media. They like such a stories. “It seems that Apple is ran out of cash. Because doesn't have enough money pay to russian developers.” Bla-bla-bla.

Up Who got the payment? Or the situation is still the same? Why Apple doesn’t give any response even on the forum, specially made for developers? I found press contacts of apple - we can start from contacting them. Then write to everybody else who has the relationship to Apple

So i got only this from "senior Advisor with Apple Developer Program Support":

"You were sent an email on your Account Holder Apple ID on April 19th with further information regarding the payment of app revenues.

Please review the email from the 19th for any outstanding questions you might have."

Sure, no one not recieve this "email" as well as payment, also did not see the date of the next payment.

Im constantly receiving messages like we are working on this incident. And this is it.

Great idea. If you share this contact details (probably in pm) we should write separate email with the same theme may be like “why apple suspended developer payout” if they see the amount they might starting answer or do something faster.