macOS GKLeaderboard loadScores error 5043

I'm developing a macOS app with Game Center support,

Leaderboards and achievements are set up in App Store Connect.

The macOS app is part of a game center group, together with 2 iOS apps - the 2 iOS apps are already released, game center works there.

I'm currently developing the macOS app, GKLeaderboard loadScores returns error "status 5043 ... does not support leaderboards".

(the game center player is authenticated, GKGameCenterViewController also shows no leaderboards, but all achievements)

What can cause error 5043?

Replies

Update: I forgot to attach the leaderboards to the version of the macOS app in App Store Connect. After doing this, GKLeaderboard loadScores returns no error, but still no scores (the GKGameCenterViewController shows empty leaderboards with the "No scores" text)...

Update (no changes made in App Store Connect or the macOS App since my last post): I can report scores to the leaderboards (GKScore.report). GKLeaderboard loadScores and the GKGameCenterViewController show (only) these scores.

It seems, the macOS App (which is not released yet) has access to the beta leaderboards, not the released leaderboards. So this was probably just a misunderstanding. I thought, the (not released) macOS App would access the released leaderboards, because it is part of a game center group and the leaderboards and the other Apps of the same group are already live.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6xnzz6pyhc3vkiq/BetaLeaderboards.png?dl=0