iphone has denied the launch request

I'm tring to debug an application on real iphone using automatically manage signing with personal team.

But every time application start xcode throw an error:iphone has denied the launch request.Then ,application on iphone won't stop,but debugging stop.I tried to restart iphone 、imac 、xcode,nothing changed.

This works well on simulator.

How could i sove this issue?can't personal team debug on real phone?

Accepted Reply

I do nothing ,everything OK now .😁🙂 Xcode version :10.2.1 (10E1001)

Replies

Someone posted this video link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1ztHZ8v474&feature=youtu.be which steared me in the right direction it adds the need to delete the "iphone" certificates in addition to the "worldwide dev" which a lot of the stack overflows refer to.

I ended up doing the following to fix it.

1. Open Keychain.app

2. Search & delete all "Iphone" and "devleoper" certificates from the keychain app (one of them kept telling me it couldn't delete so i just moved on)

3. try and run app, this caused my project to not even build so no error message but no build.

4. I closed xCode

5. reboot the computer

6. delete the dev app off my phone

7. rebuild/run

8. prompted for mac password to re-install certificates

9. Prompted to trust the certificate on phone's general->Device management settings

10. rebuild/run

11. App launched w/ debuger!

I do nothing ,everything OK now .😁🙂 Xcode version :10.2.1 (10E1001)

Also having the "denied launch request" issue with a certain app and account. The developer account is NOT a free account.

Checked the profile downloaded for this particular build and also see get-task-allow == false.

Some apps work. Some apps don't. Frustrating as ****.

I had the same problem and this worked for me as well. Thanks!

if anyone else is running into this error, just ran into this in Feb 2021, i found a clue that helped me solve it via this other forum post

https://developer.apple.com/forums/thread/662300

when i would go to the keychain app on mac and click on the auto-generated developer certificate (not provisioning profile, but certificate), keychain was showing a message about the certificate being "not trusted"

delete that cert, it seems to be bad.

this led me to the above link, which tells you to re-download an intermediate certificate. then do the automatic provisioning in apple xcode as usual (like unclick automatic button and reclick it). then try to run on device. works, finally first time in a couple weeks i got this to work.

what a terrible error message it gives for this problem. why not just say the intermedidate certificate is untrusted, so get a new one from this link here?
2021, faced this problem. Open KeyChain (Applications -> utilities). Left side menu, select System and remove "Apple Worldwide Developer Relations Certification Authority" and inside login, also, remove the iPhone Development certificarte. Download the v3 of the certificate from Apple (https://www.apple.com/certificateauthority/AppleWWDRCAG3.cer). Inside KeyChain, File -> Import this this new certificate. Inside Xcode preferences, remove your account and add again will make it create new profiles.