Builds not showing under Testflight iOS Builds

Have uploaded a new build on iTunes Connect using Xcode 8. The build is showing under activities. But no build is showed under TestFlight IOS Builds. Event the old builds which were distributed earlier using testflight are not showing up.

The page for External tester and iOS Build loads no information.

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of shailee.2807 Down vote post of shailee.2807
95k views
Add a Comment

Replies

I can confirm that the uploaded builds do not appear at Testflight section. I have another app that seems not to have the same issue, but my last one do not show any builds for beta testing.

I'm facing same isse from Friday(05.04.2019).
I have only version 1.0.0 which is already for sale.
I had 1.0.1 and 11 builds. After my 12th build I don't see anymore version 1.0.1 even I receive testFlight email about successfull proccessing.
Also in activity I have my build 1.0.1(12) but in testFlight there is nothing.
thanks

I am too experiencing the issue since April 5 . I did open a ticket with them but have not heard from them .

Same issue also over here, started today after uploading a new build. I need to send the build for my client to test ASAP but I can't so I'm currently in BIG TROUBLE.

Same issue here since April 5. All of my previous builds are gone and I'm completely unable to invite new test users. Big OOF

I got a solution from here and in my case it’s work. TestFlight-> Apps Store Connect User->Builds

Yes the above solution works,

go to TestFlight -> Apps Store Connect User -> Builds (tab)

Complete the compliance if you see the warning, and it loads in TestFlight. But still not seeing it under the Build section..

Found this workaround based on shopno's answer.

https://api.pogo.io/wrangl-api/workaround.jpg

Thanks for sharing! This is a partial fix that will allow you to add individual users and existing groups to builds and that's great! It doesn't solve for builds, public links, and groups no longer showing up though.

For those of you who couldn't set the App Store Connect Users for your failing App, this also works. I made it work by using the url of another of my Apps, that has Testflight working nicely, and changed the Apple ID in the url by the failing App one.

Another workaround is to click on All Testers, then in the URL bard, change "alltesters" to "internaltesters". This will get you access to your builds menu. Things are still missing with your external tests, but you can assign builds to groups.

Hi, I have had the same problem as all of you. A complete solution for me was this:

Existing Version 1.0.76

Change this to 1.1.1 build and upload.

This appeared in activity pane (App Store Connect) and the NO Builds area of Testflight was filled with this 1 build. All 76 builds of v1.0 are still missing.

XCode 10.2

This has worked for the 3 Targets that were affected.

Hope this helps.

I was and still am waiting for Apple Support to reply to my week old Support query.

Thanks

John Goodstadt

UK

I am also facing same issues. All the builds in testflight get disappeared and the uploaded builds are seen in Activity tab. So I can't able to add testers and test the build.

Note: In my case Apps Store Connect User label is disabled.

So I can't able to try the shopno's answer

I am also facing same issues. On Xcode 10.1

I updated my Xcode to 10.2 and uploaded new build

to Apps Store Connect

problem did not disappeared

Any news from an official side regarding this? Xcode 10.2 builds seem to have issues showing up in TestFlight although selectable via the "Builds" section of a version. Th is a huge release blocker for many of us.

EDIT: We noticed that the builds are actually there, but ordered incorrectly. For our 1.2.0 version, there is "1.2.0.2" at the top, "1.2.0.1" afterwards and then "1.2.0.7". This can be it.