Apple developers Account is not opening

• I have renewed my apple developers account after expiring my membership. After that one day my developers account is opened normally as like before. But from the second day onwards it is not opening when i sigin in to developers.apple.com and also it is redirecting to contact us page witha request form.
  • The contact us page contains following information :
  1. If you’re having issues accessing your developer account, complete the form below to contact Apple Developer Program Support, or call us if you'd prefer to speak with a developer support agent. If you need assistance with recovering your Apple ID name and password, visit My Apple ID. To sign in with a different Apple ID, sign out.
  2. And also form lik this below:
  3. What is the solution for this ???

Replies

I have the same problem

Also got the same issue. Support isn't answering. Maybe it will answer here.

Even i got the same issue, did you get any response from support??

no response too

How did you solve it ???

I got the same problem which started around the same time, December 2018.

I've been in contact to the developer's support many times and nothing was solved so far. My subscription finishes in two weeks and I haven't been able to use it for 9 months. Three quarters of my subscription was a waste of time, effort and money.

Has anyone got this working?

Cheers

I also cant get in

Hello. I have a solution, if i'm not too late :) So, here is it:

Download Apple Developer app from App Store. Click on tab "Account" and then login with the AppleID which you want to use for the ADP. Then click "Enroll" button.

This worked for me!

same issue again in June 2023, Purchased the developer account and still not activated. waste of time