Application builds dissappeared from the iTunes Connect?

Apparently, iOS application builds were removed from my App Store Connect. Now, there are no builds listed under the TestFlight->Builds section. Is there anything that went wrong with an App Store Connect itself? Or, how can get the activity history to find out what had gone wrong?

I am really worried now, and more concerned about my other apps. I am afraid the same thing may happen with my other applications.

Replies

Seconded, I’m currently having the same issue. Builds show up as processed in the Activity tab but I am unable to see them in the TestFlight build section.

Yep, same issue here.

Still can upload an archive but it's not possible to share.

Also, i cannot create or delete groups anymore.

I can confirm we are having the same problem for one app in App Store Connect, other app is fine.
TestFlight section shows No builds, however builds are uploading and appearing in Activity. Can't add build in TestFlight, can't modify test groups.

same problem here.

We're having the same issue with Testflight for one of our applications.

Same here.

Ask App Store Connect about these. Use the contact page at https://developer.apple.com/contact/ and select "App Set Up and Distribution"

Hi, I have had the same problem as all of you. A complete solution for me was this:

Existing Version 1.0.76

Change this to 1.1.1 build and upload.

This appeared in activity pane (App Store Connect) and the NO Builds area of Testflight was filled with this 1 build. All 76 builds of v1.0 ae still missing.

XCode 10.2

This has worked for the 3 Targets that were affected.

Hope this helps.

I was and still am waiting for Apple Support to reply to my week old Support query.

Thanks

John Goodstadt

UK

I am having the same issue. Was there a solution found for this?

the same problem