TestFlight tab in App Store Connect showing no builds despite builds being available

Looks like TestFlight is down for me, after submitting a build I can see it under Activity tab and I get a notification that build has been processed, however TestFlight tab sudeenly became completely empty and I lost public link and ability to submit a new build for review.

Known issue?

Replies

today it's happened to me too, i hope it will be fixed.
edit :

my problem is not the same but is similar, on activity the build is uploaded and a mail confirm me that the version 1.9.7.3.7 "has completed processing", but on testflight tab there are a lot of older version, and the last version there, is 1.9.7.2.12. don't know where are the others.
sigh.

Still not fixed, broken for all my apps, getting in touch with AppStore connect support...

Facing the same issue, any reply from Apple support?

I have to say "me too" to this.

All points you mention I experience as well.

Also the Group of testers I created has disappered.

I would add that everything was fine a few days ago (March 28th), so this is a recent problem.

Same here since yesterday, I'm showing no builds yet there are two that are active (I can find them under App Store Connect Users > Builds). As other have noted my Group of Testers is gone as is the ability to add groups/public links. And it's looking like none of my testers are able to access the app.

Maybe it's Thanos fault.

Echoing what everyone else here is saying. Exact same problem (builds in Activity tab, Emails received saying that the build has been approved for testing, no new builds showing up in TestFlight). I went one step further and noticed this:

https://appstoreconnect.apple.com/iris/v1/preReleaseVersions?filter%5Bapp%5D=[YOUR_APP_ID_HERE]&filter%5Bbuilds.expired%5D=false&filter%5Bbuilds.processingState%5D=PROCESSING,VALID&filter%5Bplatform%5D=IOS

https://appstoreconnect.apple.com/iris/v1/preReleaseVersions?filter%5Bapp%5D=[YOUR_APP_ID_HERE]&filter%5Bbuilds.expired%5D=false&filter%5Bplatform%5D=IOS

These requests happen when on the TestFlight tab. The first request returned our old versions, which are showing up in the TestFlight tab. The second request returned our old versions as well as the new version that shows up in the activity tab. That implies the build isn't in the PROCESSING or VALID state. However, when I go one step further and dig at the result of the request above (it'll look like https://appstoreconnect.apple.com/iris/v1/preReleaseVersions/[GUID]/builds), the build's processing state shows as VALID.

That's about as far as I could get on my own.

I'm in trouble, does anyone know anything?

I called Apple Support earlier and talked to someone. They acknowledged that they are aware of the issue. It's an internal issue on the Apple side, and that they are actively working on it. There's no ETA on when they'll have it fixed however.

Same problem here .... my email says upload has completed processing and then nothing ... no new builds in testflight

FYI I've had a radar open for this since January 16 2019 rdar://problem/47322460

No news?

Radio silence from our end as well.

Try creating a new version of the build (like if your current version is 1.1, create 1.2) and re-publish and it seems to do the trick and worked for us.

This did not work for me.