Balance carried forward

Hi,

Anyone else having issues with getting paid this month?

Expected date was 7 march, 8 march update was ''balance carried forward'' and until today it's still ''balance carried forward''.

Could this be just a delay or should i do something about it?

12k sitting there!

Replies

I have the same problem with payment for March. But I also found that my initial bank account was changed to “Bank Account 21” on my list of bank accounts. This new “Bank Account 21” wasn't created by me . Did anyone have the same problem?

Got the same issue! Because of this problem in ASC I can’t get my money for three months! Apple what is going on?

Yes, i have same problem. My money dont transfer for the three months. Already on April 5, and the money until then did not come. Apple tell me who to contact and what could be the problem?

Again, Balance carried forward!...........this is stupid!

Those who get paid yesterday, did your status changed to ''PAID''?

Same problem

February PAID

Same problem. Does anyone use different payments systems instead of regular bank account ?

Hello! We use Payoneer. We didn’t get the payment too.

Try to reach Apple Developer Tech support by Phone
https://developer.apple.com/contact/#!/topic/SC1109/subtopic/30062/solution/select

Hi everyone!

While we are still waiting, let’s try to help ourselves to find out the roots of the problem.
I put together the most frequent questions to accumulate all the information from developers who still didn’t get payment and from lucky ones who already get their money (hope you help us).

Answers will be there, we all can discuss about them and I hope we will find the reason of our problem.

1 - Did you receive payment on 4th of April ? (Yes/No)
2 - What was your payment currency ?
3 - Your account country ?

4 - Your Bank country ?

5 - Did your money recipient name is the same as the name of your account (company the same) ? (Yes/No)
6 - Did you change your bank account information after Apple updated interface of ASC ? (Yes/No)
7 - Did you use this bank account in another ASC account before ? (Yes/No)

In my case, answers:
1 - No
2 - Rub
3 - Russia
4 - Russia
5 - No
6 - Yes
7 - No

1. Yes 2. Rub 3. Russia 4. Russia 5. Yes 6. No 7. No

Try checking the banking, agreements, tax section in your App Store connect, you might have a pending agreement not agreed yet. I faced this problem last time also and I went in to check and there's a new agreement, I think it is there around March

1 - No

2 - EUR

3 - Estonia

4 - Bulgaria

5 - No

6 - No ( but i changed it to Estonian Bank account few days ago, status still balance carried forward, no expected payment date on May)

7 - Yes

1 - Did you receive payment on 4th of April? Yes
2 - What was your payment currency? RUR
3 - Your account country? Russia

4 - Your Bank country? Russia

5 - Did your money recipient name is the same as the name of your account (company the same)? Yes
6 - Did you change your bank account information after Apple updated interface of ASC? No
7 - Did you use this bank account in another ASC account before? No