Options to delete keywords/groups

Hello,

I can't delete keywords now from the active group (also I can't copy them) and can't delete inactive group — there is simply no button for that.

I think that is the really necessary option.

Any plans to add it?

Thanks.

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of ilia.k Down vote post of ilia.k
8.1k views
Add a Comment

Replies

Yes I also can't figure out how to delete keywords... or edit them.

This is definitely a top complaint.

Funny – you can delete negative keywords but not regular keywords/ad groups/campaigns 😝

-Gabe

Yeah there should definitely be a way to delete keywords. But, for now, you can pause individual keywords in your campaign by selecting the checkbox next to them and then clicking on Actions->Pause.

Can't do it neither! This is so lame, Apple! Has anything been done about that since October?

Same complain here. I wonder why's not more users complaining about this?!

I have also just discovered this. Ads have now been made available to more countries, but Apple still haven't added this basic functionality!

I just ran into this too - June 2017 and still no Delete option. I discovered that a bunch of goofy keywords - i.e. fidget spinner - were added to my campaign (not by ME!) and wanted to delete them. I've just paused them. Of course now I have to check to make sure they stay paused.

One more complain about lazzy Apple. As my work goes, the whole campaign and keyword groups looks so messy and I need to tolerant that everyday.

Same issue here! Cnat delete or move keywords to a differretn group. How lame is that?

Sam issue in 2021
Add a Comment

Also having this issue in August 2021

How come we still have this issue when it was submitted 4 years ago?! This feature is literally less than a day of work for your team, it'll save us so much time and make us spend more money. @Apple you guys don't see a low hanging fruit there?

This is frankly unbelievable that you can't delete keywords from a campaign. One mistake and you have to live with those keywords in your list. The only option seems to be deleting the entire ad group, which is insane. PLEASE FIX THIS!

same issue here in 2022 - terrible design of an ad management system, would expect something more innovative and considered from Apple

Whaaat I can't delete a keyword. It's 2022 this thread was created six years ago? Thanks for caring Apple.