Public Link says 'No Builds available' even though they are

Hi, I've been trying to get TestFlight public links working for some of my apps and I created a new group and added a build [this has been approved by Beta App Review] to it.

However the Public Link section continues to say 'No Builds Available'

Is there anything I may have missed

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of biyun Down vote post of biyun
49k views

Replies

i have the same problem too. i tried the solution steps of HullzAngel.

but it does not work.

Worked

I have same problem.

I do have 3 people in "App Store Connect Users". One of them, actually, is my email. None of them

gets an invite. The Status says "No Build Availble" although there are.

The iOS Builds table says "Testing" for "App Store Connect Users", but none of them has received any

notification or is able to find the build in the "TestFlight" app.

Same thing here, I uploaded a new version yesterday, and the "App Store Connect Users" is in "Testing" status, but all of my App Store Connect Users show "No Builds Available", what is going on? (this was never happened to my app before)

I think it is busted right now. I have uploaded 3 builds today and they are all finished processing and compliant and none of them show up for myself or my tester in Test Flight. I am updating my phone software and hoping that helps.

I update my app daily so I know there is nothing new in my process... this was an incremental version number. I have now changed mad the build number and the version higher then any previous build and still no luck. I have uninvited and reinvited myself to the internal team and still my app version in iTunes does not show the most recent live build for internal testing.

I have same issue. Yesterday and today i uploaded several builds. The processing and compliance check are all good and status all changed to Testing in green. But in TestFlight app, the latest builds are not listed as before. Going crazy now!!!!!!

Same here. No invitations are sent to any itunes connect user. No number visible. Seems to be a bug, will call the support as soon as they are available again (missed the opening hours).

Spoke to Apple support just there and it's a current issue they are aware of and in the process of fixing. Hopefully won't take them too long

I've got the same issue. And also contacted Apple. And as always they responded with some dummy helpless message.

However, I was able to solve it myself.

After my app got approved for internal testing (after two days), I've created a group for internal testers and added myself there as well (add new user). That user also had "No builds available" status.

However, in the Internal Testing group I've created a Public link and clicked "Send invitation to all testers" link there.

After that (magically) all and not only the testers from the internal group, but also App Store Connect Users became having "Invite (Resend Invite)" statuses.

So... hello Apple! (Still waiting for "solving" the issue from them...) )

Same issue here until clicked the "Send invitation to all testers" link.

The problem is, why the public link only activated after send to all my internal testers?

I had the same problem. But I noticed that I didn't invite the new group to the build.

I selected the build (pressed the build number in the builds list). On bottom left i had the "Groups" section. I added the new group. Now i went back to the group and Enabling Public Link is availble.

It works now.
You have to use an email that is registered with Apple

External Testers can only test builds that have passed Apple’s Beta Review process (similar to the App Store Review process). Each new version of the App must go through this process, however subsequent builds for the same version will not require review once the initial review process succeeds. Internal Testers do not have this limitation. Since it’s not exactly obvious, you can trigger a TestFlight build to be submitted for the Beta App Review process by adding an external tester to the build. Doing so will immediately change the status to Waiting for Review, once Apple reviews the beta version of the app the status will change again and you’ll get an email saying it’s ready for testing, and the previously selected External Testers will be able to access the build.