MobileGestalt no access to InverseDeviceID

Does anyone have an idea about these messages? libMobileGestalt MobileGestaltSupport.m:153: pid 1477 (GameTest) does not have sandbox access ... and IS NOT appropriately entitled libMobileGestalt MobileGestalt.c:549: no access to InverseDeviceID It happens with every app I run on the iPhone.

Replies

Perhaps the least complex project that has this issue is an example on Ray Wenderlich's site. See this comment:

https://forums.raywenderlich.com/t/beginning-ios-10-part-1-getting-started-part-9-ray-wenderlich/22474/7

The project just loads a local html-file into an UIWebView. Nothing complicated. No external libraries are involved, only Apple's own UIKit.

I ran the project on my iPad with 10.3.3 and got the error messages.

Any progress here?

I am getting the same thing after adding GameCenter to my app.

FWIW, a project clean, close xcode, delete app from device, restart device, restart xcode allowed me to launch the app again.

However, as others have mentioned, the warning/error still appears.

I am getting this when I try to get info about a UIImage in my project. The app is extremely simple using SpriteKit. No game center. No mapkit.

I have a UIImage that I turn into a SKSpriteNode, but since I need color information, I also save the image as a UIImage. When I try to access the image, I get a hard crash.

The app works fine in the simulator, but not on my iPhone.

I too had this warning on a legacy project. I fixed it by replacing UIWebViews with WKWebViews.

With Xcode 9.4.1 and iOS 10.0, When i try to access the UIWebView with loadData , by passing the NSData Object.

After restarting the device the UIWebView loads fine and runs okay (does not crash).

However I still see the same error in the console.

Error should have been more descriptive to understand what is excatly wrong here.