TestFlight: Testers are not getting notified of new builds

I created a new build to upload TestFlight successfully, and bumped the version number from 1.4.0 to 1.4.1, but we never received the beta emails or the notifications that the builds are ready to test. Is there something I am missing?

Replies

I also get the same issue. I'm sure that there is no issue from my build. 4 days ago, I submitted successfully build 55. Can not understand why build 56 is failed????? Is TestFlight bug?

When I go to App Store Connect again, I saw a warning message from Apple as below.

Review the updated Paid Applications Schedule.
In order to update your existing apps, create new in-app purchases, and submit new apps to the App Store, the user with the Legal role (Team Agent) must review and accept the Paid Applications Schedule (Schedule 2 to the Apple Developer Program License Agreement) in the Agreements, Tax, and Banking module.

To accept this agreement, they must have already accepted the latest version of the Apple Developer Program License Agreement in their account on the developer website.

Maybe It is the reason why we are facing this issue. If we solve it, the issue will throw away. Let me check and update status again.

I also face the same issue