About the WWDC Scholarship three minutes experience

The submission page is written: Create an interactive scene in a Swift playground that can be experienced within three minutes.

I don't know how to experience it within three minutes. Video? But I didn't find the part that uploaded the video.

How to do it?

The name of Apple ID is not my real name. Do I need to change that to my real name?

Your ZIP file should include your Swift playground and any assets that it uses.

I only need to submit a completed completion of the playgroundbook file, or I need to submit the complete project to create this playgroundbook, but apple said Xcode projects will not be considered. So is that project belong to a Xcode project.

I am very cautious and nervous now.

Accepted Reply

3 minutes is the maximum review time meaning that someone should be able to understand how it works inside 3 minutes.

>I only need to submit a completed completion of the playgroundbook file

Yes, that. In your case with a playground book created in Xcode, you do not submit the entire project, only the

.playgroundbook
file from that project's Products folder.

Zip your

.playgroundbook
file and upload that, -not- a video.

Replies

3 minutes is the maximum review time meaning that someone should be able to understand how it works inside 3 minutes.

>I only need to submit a completed completion of the playgroundbook file

Yes, that. In your case with a playground book created in Xcode, you do not submit the entire project, only the

.playgroundbook
file from that project's Products folder.

Zip your

.playgroundbook
file and upload that, -not- a video.