Two-Factor Authentication Problem

Ever since setting up two-factor authenication, every time I log in to my account, I have to enter a code. Every time it tells me, "You will not be asked for a verification code the next time you sign in." I click Trust, and yet it keeps asking me. Will it ever actually trust my browser and stop asking me, or is this just something I'm going to have to do every time?

Replies

You might have the same issue i (and a lot of other seem to have had) check you've not turned on two factor verifiction rather than two factor authenication, if so turn it off and activate authenication.

It's definitely two-factor authentication. It's now required, I had to set it up to continue using my developer account.

Could it have something to do with my having two different accounts/Apple IDs? I have a personal account but use a different Apple ID for my developer account.

So, do you mean that when you got the code entry request, you checked the box that proposes to "trust this browser" ?

That's what I did (and I need to do it each time I update the browser) ; that silented off the code request.

Yes, I click Trust this Browser. Every time.

Same issue here, anyone has a solution for this on 04.11.2019 ?

Hi, I have lost access to my mobile number set up for the two factor authentification. Does anyone know how I can access my apple developer account, without access to my mobile number? Thanks, any insight will be greatly appreciated.