In-App purchases testing

i am trying to test auto renew subscription in-app purchases, as we all knew that there is a major bug in sandbox environment. However i found out that i can test the auto renew by create a new testing account and subscribe for the first time then closes the app and open it again after 5 minutes (Monthly) there is a password prompt pop up opens and this process happens for 5 times. But after a few days of testing the password prompt pop up does not open again with a new testing account so i am stuck now and i can't test auto renew anymore. when i first time added the testing account the system ask me to verify my account in settings, i tried both ways to verify and not to verify but that didn't solve the problem. so if anyone can help please let me know.
Thanks.

Replies

You start off with "...as we all knew that there is a major bug in sandbox environment" - that is your first problem. There are few bugs in the sandbox and they certainly are not major. So, you are off to a problematic start in your post - irrelevant information and incorrect verb tense.

With regards to a log in, there is only a log in required if the system believes the user logged off or stopped being the current user. Have you logged off of the App Store? I assume you realize that an autorenewable subscription will generate 5 renewals the first time that username makes that purchase. Thereafter it will generate only 1 purchase and no renewal. To continue testing the autorenew function you will need to use a different sandbox user.

> as we all knew that there is a major bug in sandbox environment - after 5 minutes (Monthly) there is a password prompt pop up opens and this process happens for 5 times. But after a few days of testing the password prompt pop up does not open again with a new testing account

Sounds like a bug alright.

Be sure confirm by reporting it, adding your report #'s to your thread for reference.

Good luck.