iphone has denied the launch request

I'm tring to debug an application on real iphone using automatically manage signing with personal team.

But every time application start xcode throw an error:iphone has denied the launch request.Then ,application on iphone won't stop,but debugging stop.I tried to restart iphone 、imac 、xcode,nothing changed.

This works well on simulator.

How could i sove this issue?can't personal team debug on real phone?

Accepted Reply

I do nothing ,everything OK now .😁🙂 Xcode version :10.2.1 (10E1001)

Replies

Not yet.If i do ,i will let you know.

I have the same issue since 3/14.😟

Same issue, tried every solution posted here and on stackoverflow. Nothing works.

Same here, worked on friday 3/15 2019 and Monday morning just stopped and got the "cant launch message".

Any follow-ups or updates on your end?

Same issue. Tried everything I could find on the web today. Nothing has worked.

Same issue. Any updated?

Same issue.

Xcode Version 10.1

Device: iPhone XS iOS 12.1.4

Same issue.

I tried all the methods about signature or certificate. But nothing helps. Really need to debug.

For me, this problem occured today. Yestday I still can use it.

And I tried my friend's iphone in my XCode, still turned out the same issue.

Update:

At last, I read a thread and do as it said "delete all the all the key in "key chain->certification", especially the "Apple Worldwide Developer Relations Certification Authority". Don't afraid it will disappear. It will be generated by XCode again.

XCODE: 10.1

IPHONE X:12.1.4

Did you fix this after delete all keys?

I let WindyCross answer you, but I've tried to delete this certificate hoping it fixes the issue.

But nope !

Not only deleting the certificat didn't fix the problem, but I didn't see the certificat generated again by Xcode. Or I don't know how to generate it, or in which case it is generated by Xcode.

Thank you WindyCross

I closed XCode, deleted all certificates in "key chain" (not only "Apple Worldwide Developer Relations Certification Authority") and restarted XCode.

As a result, I see new certificates .Now there is no "has denied the launch request " error and debugging works fine without "Ask on Launch" option.

I can also confirm this as a solution.

I first took a complete back up of my mac in case this leads to further unforeseen issues.

I then ensured X-code was closed.

Next, I deleted all certificates in the keychain and my IOS developer key.

Finally, I rebooted x-code and ran a vanilla app to see if it would access debugging and it is running fine.

**** knows what other certificates I have deleted. Hence the back up first. If you do want to replace the "Apple Worldwide Developer Relations Certification Authority" certificate it can be downloaded directly from Apple. Just google it.

THX.I will try it.

THX.I will try it.Hope it work.

The following video shows an easy fix which worked for me, while other solutions didn't:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1ztHZ8v474&feature=youtu.behttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1ztHZ8v474&feature=youtu.be