I am getting validation error message creating sandbox tester account.

I am having trouble creating a sandbox tester account in App Store. I keep getting an error message saying there are one or more validation errors when I click on "Invite", but there are no indications of any errors. None of the fields are marked with red for an error.

What is going on? Is there a limit of the number of sandbox tester accounts I can create? Is anyone else having trouble with this?

Accepted Reply

I did a bug report, and they told me that when you create a sandbox tester account, that email address you use is considered an Apple ID, and an email confirmation is sent to that email address and you have to click on the link or button in that email address to confirm your Apple ID.

Replies

Following the rakitha's answer i realized that the error is maybe related to email.
With my normal email i see the same mistake that is happening to everyone `There are one or more validation errors below.`
Adding `+something` in email the error changes to `An error has occurred. Try again later.`

I still have this issue, despite the fact that I verify I can log into iCloud with Apple ID's that I've created.

Perhaps the problem is because the e-mail addresses that are most convenient for me to create end in something besides .com (I'm using .app).

The one time this has worked it created a tester with .com substituted for .app (perhaps I mistyped it). It worked for testing even though it wasn't a valid Apple ID.

thank you is work

Ok, I misunderstood. I thought you had to create the Apple ID first and then add it as a tester.

In fact, you are not supposed to use an Email currently associated with an Apple ID. You enter the Tester Email address and a new Apple ID will be created. The Email address must be a valid address to which you have access as you will be required to respond to a confirmation email in order to successfully create the Tester.

Same issue here!

Can not create a sandbox user account.

The email I used address that never was associated to an Apple ID.

It looks like it doesn't like + in the email address. Also the password needs to be more complex, at least one uppercase, one lowercase and one number. So you'll need to create a new gmail account or add . anywhere in the username part of the email address, for example usernam.e@gmail.com instead of original username@gmail.com (emails will be delivered to the original email).

+1 here, I cannot add a user as an app manager in Apple store connect, it says "There are one or more validation errors below."

My account type is individual.

+1 Facing the same issue. Cannot invite developer too

+ same thing in here

Facing the same issues. Can not do internal testing because of this, and now need to wait review. Please. fix.

same here!

Apple please fix the issue.

For me, I got this error until I tried a different password which had an upper case letter, a lower case letter, a number, and a symbol.

Apple, the error message is really terrible -- no indication of what was wrong with my password, and the UI put up this layer on top of the password field, so I couldn't even type in a different password. Horrible UI.

I had the exact same issue – not only was there no error message, but once the field was invalidated, I couldn't edit the field due to a tooltip that was covering the entire field.

I'm still have the same issue. I tried with apple ids accounts and non but nothing work.