iPhone has denied the launch request.

Since yesterday, I am running into "iPHone has denied the launch request." every time I try to run the app.

I searched and read many related discussions, but none of their solutions seem to work for me. I even reinstalled macOS on my Mac, not to mention using different Xcode versions and iPhones and iPads of my friends'.

This is really hopeless.

I don't know if this really has anything to do with my account. Maybe I will be able to find out when I call the developer hotline on Monday.

Does anyone have a clue how this might be resolved? Thanks!

Replies

Hi,

I have the same configuration and facing the same issue. i have logged a ticket with the developer support but haven't heard back yet. Do you suspect any updates being the root cause?

Yeah, I do think it is a bug in the current version. I also tried Xcode 10.2 beta 4, but it didn't help.

Only workaround is to Edit Scheme and uncheck Debug Executable, but this will disable debugging.

Same here. No solution so far. Everything suggested fails. Ramdom issues out of the blue can be very annoying

Same here. None works for me

Same. it's truly REALLY annoying. Tried everything

-deleted certificates

-created new account both computer, APPLE ID, none of them seems to be working

-deleted and patched new entitlements

-HARD RESTORE MY PHONE,MY OSX, MY EVERYTHING

-APPLE FIX THIS BUG!!!!!

Same over here. I tried with two iPads and one iPhone, all running iOS 12.1.4 and have the same problem.

I read somewhere on the Internet that this is an issue with free Apple Developer accounts. I am enrolling to Apple Developer Program now, hopefully it will resolve the issue...

same problem here

free Apple Developer accounts?yes i'm

same problem here

And yes free Apple developer account too.

did you resolve this issue?

****, free account developers are still people lol
Did upgrading your account fix the issue?

enterprise here, same problem... 😟

Same problem.

Free Apple Developer Account

Yes, enrolled in the membership did work.

After wasted 2 days. I finally got this issue "fixed".

Yes, after paid apple $99+tax=$107.xx, I can debug my program now.

My time is more valuable than $100. 😟, Wish I did this on the first day.